Helping The Injured Pursue Compensation In Forsyth County
Suffering a serious injury in an accident can be the beginning of a very difficult road to get back to the quality of life you had before you were injured. Being able to make that journey of recovery requires resources like access to the most appropriate medical care for your injuries and financial support if you are unable to work because of your injuries.
Ensuring you have what you need to recover calls for legal representation that has the skills and experience to hold the party responsible for your injuries accountable for the harm done to you. At the Forsyth County law firm of Neville & Cunat, LLP, we stand up for the interests of injured accident victims and their families.
We offer our highly effective personal injury representation to those who have been harmed in or by:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Motor vehicle accidents are one of the most common causes of serious accidents. We can help you pursue the compensation you deserve.
- Trucking accidents — Accidents involving 18-wheelers, tractor-trailers and other types of large commercial vehicles often create catastrophic injuries. Securing the levels of compensation people need to help them after trucking accidents requires skill and extensive experience conducting this type of case.
- Defective products — Holding a manufacturer responsible for injuries caused by a defective product it put on the market can be a challenging case to build. We have the skill, experience and resources to help you effectively pursue compensation from manufacturers who fail to put customer safety first.
- Slip-and-fall accidents — Were you injured on another’s property? Irresponsible property owners need to be held accountable for the injuries they cause in slip-and-fall accidents.
- Dog bites — Dog attacks can cause serious injuries, scarring and trauma, especially when the victim is a child.
- Legal malpractice — Did an attorney fail to represent your interests with the appropriate levels of skill and care? Were filing deadlines missed or were other issues part of the representation you received? We can help you hold your previous attorney accountable for his or her negligence or incompetence.
- Wrongful death — We also assist those who have lost loved ones in fatal accidents.
More Than 45 Years Of Combined Experience Working In Our Local Courts
At Neville & Cunat, LLP, we understand the difficult times many of our clients are going through after they have been injured in accidents. We work to make the process of pursuing compensation easy for our clients so they can focus on their recovery rather than worrying about details. Our goal is to help people obtain the compensation they deserve for what they have been through. Attorney Rich Neville has 25 years of experience working in our local courts. That experience and the trial skills he has refined during that time allow him to provide his clients with the highly effective representation they need. He is AV Preeminent-rated* by Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review rating system.
Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Alpharetta And The Surrounding Areas
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.